Marc Lebert is the inventor of the Lebert EQualizer®, the Lebert BUDDY SYSTEM™ and the Lebert Stretch Strap™, used by Personal Trainers, fitness clubs, gyms, schools and sports centres all over the world. Marc has excelled at sports all his life but his passion for weight training began at college where he first stepped foot in the weight room. He has been working out religiously ever since! Along the way Marc also became very enthused about Taekwondo, earning his Black Belt, fighting competitively on a National Level and instructing. As the Strength and Conditioning coach for Billy “The Kid” Irwin, Marc also began learning the “sweet science” and boxing is a real passion for him teaching high energy, dynamic classes every week.
Marc is a Certified Personal Trainer and proprietor of, Fitness NATION in Mississauga & Oakville. Marc has his BA in Psychology and is a Certified Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner. Marc is a published writer and international presenter, running educational courses and motivational seminars around the world and makes regular TV appearances.
- 2011 – Top 100 Fitness Entrepreneurs in the Industry by FitnessBusinessInterviews.com
- 2011 – Silver Lining Top 10 Entrepreneurs Award
- 2012 – Finalist Canfitpro Fitness Professional of the Year
- 2015- NEOS International Personal Trainer of the Year
- 2016 – Canada’s Top 100 Health Influencers
- Email: email@example.com